Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Poop Trail *gross*

When you have 3 boys in one house... you never know what kind of poop stories your gunna have come your way *giggles about inside story that WONT be shared here* but thus far - this one takes the cake... I FINALLY had just sat down on the couch with hubby.... and literally minutes later I hear IzzaQ slip and land on his bum... then heard him say, "UH OH" and RUN off to the bathroom... this is never good... so zaq stands up to follow him, and what do we see? A poop trail... When he fell he must have pooped his pants... no undies, it fell down his leg, and he stepped in it... Poop foot prints all the way to the bathroom... I couldn't help but laugh... and of course, before I got down to scrub the poop outta the carpet, i HAD to take *gross* photos to share with you all...


2 comments:

  1. Ewww! Lol. I threw up in my mouth a little, but Konnor (almost 4) has done this as well. At least you got to clean it up before it dried....

    ReplyDelete