Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Gone for two whole weeks... DID YOU MISS ME!?

Wow... after an entire day of traveling on two different planes, layovers... tons of baggage... oh and with two toddlers... we are finally home... tomorrow daddy has off to help us settle back into the routine... and Friday is a day with the babies... then Saturday back to the grind... I gotta say - its good to be back in our own place & space... but man do i wish our space was in Minneapolis... were really homesick :( Just trying to make the best of it all...

On a positive note... seeing my family was a blast... it had been a year since I was hope and it was very much needed...
Tom & Jody's wedding was AMAZING... we all had so much fun together... and I met alot of new people that I look forward to hanging with in the future...
We FINALLY got to go to a baseball game at the brand spankin' new Target Field... and in true Izzaq fashion... he was up on the big screen by the 4th inning.
AND i finally got to meet Maddie :) I kissed her and hugged her and squeezed her for all of you...
Now obviously... all of that made it extremely hard to leave... so... Ill be counting the days until i can get home for good... maybe someday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time! Hopefully you guys can move back home soon-ish!

    ReplyDelete