Thursday, September 12, 2013

Update on our cancer fighting mama friend & Go Fund Me!

Just a little update here on our friend going through Hell and back. She is almost done with Chemo and things are looking up... Counts are finally going in the right direction! After a bad lung infection, an implant removal, and some strong antibiotics we are one step closer  to getting rid of this cruel cancer... I want to thank you all SO SO much for those of you that donated to the Go Fund Me. It is still open and if you would like to donate you are more than welcome as funds are still VERY tight due to her not being allowed to work. People like you helping out make this world a better place!!

OH! And I almost forgot... a few weeks back our friends had a Cancer benefit for one of HER friends... and they raised money at Evolution Tattoo... so of COURSE I had to go in and get a tattoo for my girl. I had her pick out what she thought I should get... and the agreement was brass knuckles with "Fight Like a Girl" in the banner... I love it :) She loves it :)


39 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a awesome thinking you will be mention on this blog, I will also read this article properly am only say to thanks for share this useful and valuable information with us, I am sure your website will grow in the future, if any one need a shipping company in India please contact with us.
    Shipping Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inspiration! Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog. I've really liked your blog and inspire me in many ways we have already set a high standard for Web Application Development Company USA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dolphin Piercing

    Stud Piercing

    Eyeball Piercing

    Hip Piercing


    Tragus Piercing

    Tragus Piercing


    I read such an article, do you think these are correct? Has anyone had it done before?e

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your post. Really informative and inspirational! Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog. I've really liked your blog and inspire me in many ways we have already set a high standard for Magento Application Development Company USA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on following and sharing such a unmatched and unique blog post and article.

    https://bolgameshowluckydraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a meaningful and beneficial blog post and article for good knowledge.

    https://sonywebkbc.com

    ReplyDelete