Thursday, October 07, 2010

Favorites Friday: Getting Back on track...

So - there has been TONS of chaos going on... mostly bad... some good. Check out the facebook page if you havn't heard.... :( But today Im only gunna tell the good stuff... #1... were buying a house... and #2 we close at the end of the month... here is a "to buy" list for myself... to share with you all :) Let me know what you think!

Boys Bedroom: Some soft greens... grays... and a little dark blue and red... sounds crazy but it works :)
$19.99
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90134528

Stealing THIS shelving idea from The Eli Monster (Eli has them in Blue :)
Only $6.99
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60099178





For the Monster Bathroom, that is ALMOST finished... this is the perfect final touch :)
$5.99
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10138163



PlayRoom:
This is a MUST!!
LOVEEEEE this coloring book wallpaper... should only need one roll for what I want to do So not too bad :) Oh, also need a couple cans of the chalkboard paint :)
http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=10571&f=4884
I also think it would be fun to have a few of these for the playroom... so they can hang their drawings and our workbook pages from Circle Time.
Just $8.99 on amazon...    http://www.amazon.com/Little-Ones-Showcase-Show-01-SHOW-01/dp/B003JCSCEM


Damask Wallpaper for the "Hollywood" bathroom...
http://www.interiorplace.com/products/Black-and-White-Bold-Damask-Wallpaper.html

I really want something like this for the fireplace.... we will never use it... so it would be nice to hav something pretty to put inside... maybe not this exactly, but something chunky and metal and candles :) Saw them for HALF the price at Wal-Mart & Joann Fabrics



http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/176-5667483-5540718?asin=B002W9B59M&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B002W9B59M
Love this soooooooooooooooo much for the guest bedroom... i just LOVE the purple super subtle damask... and of course the houndstooth.... wanna paint the walls in a pretty gray... itll be AWESOME!

My Office:


I had to leave my computer chair behind :( It was time for a new one anyways... I replaced one, and got a new desk for my computer and printer and shipping station... but I need another chair for my sewing desk. These have rave reviews :)



I need TWO more of these to make my space functional... can you believe it? I already have 3 shelving towers!! But, two more of these are a mUST!  $69.99 each


Also for my office... I need a print of this photo from Kim to go with the rest of my StoopidGerl photography collection, i have 7 right now :)

I could go on and on... but i can't, cuz I need to get back to sewing!!! Talk to ya's later!!

5 comments:

  1. I love all your picks, Amber, your house is gonna be the cooler house ever!!

    You also need some custom lamp shades from Fabulously Fierce though! ;)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the coloring page wall paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first off, let me take a moment to say how truly sorry i am for your recent losses. i cannot imagine what you and your family must be going through right now, especially your sister in law. my heart goes out to each and every one of you....you're all in my prayers! take care of each other!

    on a happier note- congratulations on the new house! and that color wallpaper- WANT. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ikea! <3 i spent my whole day yesterday there house shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good choices!! I especially love that bed set dear lord its pretty!!!! and that office chair is soo neat!! :)

    hope life turns around for you Beautiful, you are much too amazing and wonderful a person for bad things in your life. feel better! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete