Monday, March 09, 2009

PuNkYDoO KiDs!!! A LIFE SAVER!!

GAH! After the record breaking 21 comments from last weeks review....
We had to have something Just as awesome to back it up and keep the comments flowin!

Punky Doo Kids has come up with the coolest thing ever...
Binky Bibs...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18016913
They're awesome... and Im telling you... you want one.
Its a two in one....
Its a bib... its a pacifier clip... its both...
Im so sick of pacifier clips... the boys are too big now and just rip em of...
the crappy plastic clips last about a month or two before they break and then are no good for me...
but these... these are GOLD!

Check it out...
A layer of the most rad Baby Goth Skulls in teal (one of my favorites... and unisex!)
and a layer of terry for the back to be the super soaker... haha
Metal snaps at the top AND the bottom.
They stay in place... hold tight and i LOVEEEE them!

Check it out... WE LOVE IT!!


Zave wore it ALL day...
through lunch, and finally at dinner, we had to wash it...
it was amazing, and no WHERES THE NUK drama!
YAYYYY

leave us a comment...
tell us your favorites...
and be entered to win a teal Binky Bib!
(Photo at top of review)



2 ways to get extra entries!!
*Buy anything from her and leave us an extra comment telling which soap you bought...
*Blog, bulletin, twitter, facebook, whatever you can think of... about this review and post the link here for an extra entry!

So - three possibly entries this week!!

Thanks so much guys!
Enjoy and GOOD LUCK!!
Amber
RockerByeBaby
www.RockerByeBaby.etsy.com


PS- ALL COMMENTS MUCH BE ENTERED @:
www.PunkRockerByeBaby.blogspot.com
(or)
the myspace blog about this review...
www.myspace.com/RockerByebaby
-to be valid...


PPS... haha im silly
CONGRATS TO THE WINNER FROM THE LAST REVIEWS...
Voo Doo Jill soap
#13 - Elaines Semi- Handmade Life
OMG. My baby boy's room is in pirates, I love the skulls, we MUST have them. ;) Super cute stuff. I like that one and the pink grapefruit whipped cream sounds so yummy.
I just posted on my blog!

7 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I am defiantly going to have to get one for a friend's little boy (on the way). My son never like binkies, but man I would love it about now if he did. LOL! I also blogged about this.

    xsicmaggotgirlx@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always find the cutest shops! i love that little tattoo dress she has in her store....so cute!
    and as for these bibs....this is SUCH a good idea! never again would i have to play the 'where's the nuk?!' game.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute shop! She has awesome punk things for babies and kids!!

    Sometimes people forget they get bigger and still wanna rawk!

    I love the newborn baby gowns....to die for!

    Cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bunny Tutu dress is my favorite~ So cute! Thanks so much for letting me enter! My 2 year old would love this!
    CherryBlossomsDesign at Hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ruffle bum onesie

    mpelosi@partners.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! So glad I won! I never win anything....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea! my little guy never took to pacy's but I know my sis wishes she could've had this a couple of months ago...

    ReplyDelete