Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday Snuggles...

I woke up this morning... snuggled up with hubby on this slow Sunday morning... dozed back off for a bit... woke up to a toddler tugging at my arm...

"mama... mama... wake up! Its sunny out... its morning... its breakfast time!"

well, no way was that happening, it was like 7am... so i told him to go take his diaper off (he only wears a diaper @ night time, and I have him trained now when he wakes up, to take it off, toss it in the trash and go potty, yay!) He climbed into bed with me & zaq... we clicked on some cartoons... and continued with the sleepy Sunday snuggles... after about 30 minutes Zavery woke up... I dragged myself outta bed... one foot after the other... did his diaper swap... and dropped him into bed next to me. This sweet little 2 year old man wrapped his arms around my neck... sniffed and whimpered pretending to be a puppy... then meowed like a little kitty... kissed my nose the just rested his hand on my cheek... Oh how I wish I would have had my camera... it was pretty much the sweetest thing he has ever done. I looked around... and there were my men... snuggled up... just lovin' their Sunday snuggles... luckiest mama in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love snuggling in the mornings with the ones you love!

    ReplyDelete