Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thursdays Tunes: Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA

Poor zaq... he has to work out at Bally's... the iPod is MIA... so he came home tonight letting me into a little secret... assuming it would stay between us... but wtf was he thinking?! Im a blogger! duh... Wanna know the secret? hell yeah you do... he had a Miley Cyrus song stuck in his head... but he didnt just leave it at that... he kept going... about how it was catchy... and air drumming... and doing a cute little wiggly dance... damn I love my hubby ;) So I did a little search cuz spoiled Miley Cyrus thought her official video shouldn't be able to be embedded. (lame) and found this one... which is WAYYY more appropriate to go along with this story... I love you zaq... and im sorry that this humorous post must come at your expense ;)

*edit... i really did tell him I was sorry for posting this... and he said YOU WAIT! Its a good song... and for that, i am no longer sorry, lol he deserves this embarrassment..... lol


4 comments:

  1. Well, we all have songs stuck in our head that we'd rather keep secret!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no that song is horrific! It totally does get stuck in your head like a virus though! I didn't even watch the vid and I am already singing in my head "nodding my head like yayyyyyyyyyy" UGH so bad LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I kinda like the song, which is totally embarrassing and creeps me out a bit... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SERIOUSLY histerical! Love it! Oh, Zaq we all have to make people laugh someday...at least at it wasn't something terribly embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete