Friday, October 02, 2009

I feel like a failure...

Ya know - with all the hard work Ive been doing around here...
I really feel like a failure.
Ive been busting my bum in the store, like always...
Ive been trying to set aside extra special learning and play time with the boys...
We've been going on the occasional walk, bike ride... and or trip to the park...
Making sure the house is nice and clean every day when hubby comes home...
and been cooking yummy, well, usually yummy dinners...
but even after all that... something is dragging on me...
what is it you ask? This blog...
And Brooke... your BLOG has really been rubbing it in...
(Keep up the good work girlie, it rocks!)
I know I know... I have awesome reviews right?
Great prizes!? YAY!
But I always want more out of it...
every time I build myself up to REALLY start blogging again...
I end up letting myself down.
But i REALLLLLY wanna do it.
So Im gunna give it on last big push...
If you remember I had started little themes...
Tuesdays are gunna be the new Review/Giveaway days...
Wednesdays are the popular "Wordless Wednesday"...
Thursdays were "Thirsty Thursdays" where I share an awesome cocktail recipe!
Fridays were "Favorites Friday" where I do a pretty little collage of my favorite etsy items...
Saturdays were "Note to self Saturday" Where I share something dumb I did that week...
and sundays & Mondays ... well... those are just lazy days...
So here it is folks... Im back in the game...
PLEASE feel free to give me a nudge on twitter (@RockerByeBaby) Or facebook...
and remind me to blog... :)



FAVORITES FRIDAY:

#1: PinkyToast: Art + Dolls I LOVEEE this print. I designed an entire bathroom with this as my inspiration. Maybe I will post a photo for my Wordless Wednesday :)

#2: AkumuInk: I have been in LOVE with their shop since I found it... forever ago. i WILL be buying someday... A few... because its too hard to choose just one :)

#3: Its no secret that Im a HUGE Smarmy fan... and when you pair together Polka Dots & PInups... with some Smarmy sass... its always good stuff.

#4: A total FAVORITE of mine from Shrinkle... i LOVE this dress... Way too broke for it... but its so damn hot!

#5: Sweet Skull Necklace by Ticklebean... I need it... not want... NEED

#6: MrsTattooedGeek - Ive always been a big fan... and I TOTALLY wanna try out this Sugary Sweet Sugar Skull Candle

#7: Who can resist these Neon Brass Knuckles from GetYourButtons? I know I cant!

#8: Now this beauty by Artistamuerta needs to be hanging above my fireplace...

Last but not least...
#9:These to DIE for... Day of the Dead... Sugar Skull studs by Wicked Minky that my friend Beki showed me today :)

Thats all folks! Enjoy... and give their shops some "hearts" n lovin!

10 comments:

  1. YAY! Thank you so much for the shout-out. Cute blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love you! I say make the posting the last thing you do every night, or ever other, or whatever! I have a post it note that I stick on my pillow! ;)

    Love you mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I feel all special now! Thanks, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot damn, super cute collection, honored to be a part, thank you for that!

    I hardly ever cook for my guys, so feel better about yourself :)

    - ArtistaMuerta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including my candle, you're so sweet! Listen, there are only so many hours in a day. Don't put so much pressure on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you're ambitious with the theme posting.

    Blogging can become obsessive, so enjoy your life and blog when you can.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for including my buttons! :) I love your picks - such awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't be too tough on yourself girlie! You're doing a great job!

    But I should really follow your example and start blogging more, some weeks I only manage the Sunday Shots and even that a day late!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't get my Blog done hardly ever! I give you a LOT of credit! And your store totally Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dont feel so down! You are awesome! I also have a hard time blogging... but the kids always come first!

    BTW I LOVE Pinkytoast... I have her prints in my daughter's nusery :)

    ReplyDelete