Friday, April 16, 2010

Favorites Friday: Diet? What diet?

I was sitting here drinking my green tea... snacking on some carrots & hummus... and all I can think about are the Vintage Confections Red Velvet truffles... *dies* so I thought that this week MUST be on all the yummy desserts on etsy... and for the next hour while I put this together ill be thinking, diet? What diet!? and drooling over all this yummi-ness...

#1: Vintage Confections: Red Velvet Cake truffles (sadly, she isn't shipping chocolate this summer, but check out all her other year round goodies!!!)
#2: TheChocolateSprinkle: Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies (MUST try these!!!)
#3: BlissBrownies: Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Chip Brownies (*drool* hubby would kill for these)
#4: DivineCupcake: Organic & Vegan Mocha Cupcake Mix (yes. I said Organic AND Vegan... MUST TRY!!)
#5: FriendlyCreations: PeanutButter Explosion Cup (is this what heaven looks like? Also available in VEGAN form!!!)
#6: Nikid: Belgian White Chocolate Organic Dried Cranberries and Almond (I think I could eat this, pretending its healthy since its organic & lots of fruit... so its like... guilt free... right?? just say yes.)
#7: SinnersSaintsSweets: Double Chocolate Caramel Pecan Pretzel (yummmm... get in my belly.)
#8: Calabasascandyco: Organic Coffee Truffles (buzzzzz, can i start each morning with this?)
#9: ASugarAffair: Cookies N Cream Chocolate (Zaq loveeeeeeees Oreo bark)

4 comments:

  1. haha, wow those all look pretty yummy!!! I'll stick with the vegan ones to try tho ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, everything looks absolutely yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those all look delicious, not to mention beautifully photographed!

    ReplyDelete