Friday, January 08, 2010

Favorites Friday: Rainbows!

This week - before I was even able to ask, we had a special request for rainbows... so rainbows it is... i mean who am i to turn that down? Besides... Izzaq is always asking if we can get in the car and go see rainbows... i always explain that we have to wait for it to rain... well - this way we wont have to... ;)

click to enlarge :)


p.s. im REALLY proud of how cute this one turned out!!

1: Glamasaurus - Lego Earrings
2: RockerByeBaby - The most rad customer photo ever - featuring Chloe with her Head Trip blanket :)
3: Aphidesigns - Skull & Mushroom Rainbow Fabric covered magnets
4: Glittersniffer - Handsdown... the best make up I have ever had... and yes - im obsessed, lol
5: RaeGun - Rainbow Sherbert -ruffle diaper
6:ImaginationKids - Wooden Rainbow Stacker
7: SmallThreads - Fancy Pants toddler undies
8: MTCoffinz - Full length Formal Rainbow TuTu
9: TheTattooedSkull - Rainbow Skulls Tote/Book bag

4 comments:

  1. Yay for rainbows now we all need unicorns to ride on and spread glitter on the world with! Thanks for including my lego earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that diaper!!

    OMG...I LOVE this theme!!!! **giddy**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am kinda loving the rainbow goodness. A LOT. and if I had publisher on my computer still, I'd straight up be stealing this idea and doing some friday faves of my own. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome theme!! Rainbow colours are amazing!
    I love my Glittersniffer rainbow of pigments too!!

    ReplyDelete