Friday, January 01, 2010

Favorites Friday: Zombies!

ZOMBIES = Love... after a quick twitter poll... the consensus for the Favorites Friday this week is ZOMBIES!

*click to enlarge*



#1: TinaSeaMonster... Zombies Hate that I am so Awesome
#2:  Rocky The Zombie... I think Im her biggest fan... ;)
#3: ShortSleeveAlliance... Talk to your kids about zombies... or someone will eat their brains, lol
#4: SubvertCity... Zombie Pin Up Light Switch Plate
#5: DrStrychnine... I Heart Zombies Mug
#6: Agorables... Zombies Need Love too Wallet...
#7: TheGraveYardGirls... "i always feel so very dead in the morning" pin
#8: CherryPiePunk... Zombies Dig Chicks with Brains...
#9: Kukubee... Zombie Panda Zipper pouch *dies* love it...
#10: JuncoPartner... omg, RAD! Spawn of the Dead toddler t...
#11: AmyJoshandmade... Zombie monkey *loves*
#12: CraftieRobot... Zombie Messanger Bag

Thanks to those of  you that wanted to that chipped in! I added three extra slots this week! Hope you enjoy! BE sure to tell me your favorites! Love something you dont see here? Share the link with us!

5 comments:

  1. OMG kukubee's pouch!!!!!!!!! I hearted that shop. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool stuff. Thanks for including me doll x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool stuff! I think Brooke, you & me can be pretty tied for being Rhi's biggest fans!

    I love her zombies!!

    And I absolutely love Kukubee's shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other than the obvious love of Rocky the Zombie that spawn of the dead shirt is awesome! It's so Gavin too lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!!! :D

    Rocky the Zombie's designs are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete