Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year: Best Of...

So - my internet bestie Brooke posted today about her "best of - 2009" and I just had to steal her idea... #1 - because i got a shout out that just melted my heart....

She was not exaggerating at all. We talk every day... if we don't, i feel a little empty inside... or to quote The Office... " it feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears. and at the same time, somebody else is hitting my soul in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer. and then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief bone. and i'm crying, and nobody can hear me, because i'm terribly, terribly... terribly alone." to wrap all that up... I love my Brookers... and she is TOTALLY the Bestest Internet Bestie of 2009...

Best Supplier:
I have spent $3,942.77 with Chenille Magic this year *whew, gulps* and thats not even the only place that i buy minky... haha They totally take care of me and i loves them :)

Best customers of 2009:

So - Im not putting $ amounts in here cuz that is totally wrong... BUT i have this awesome little chart that tells me my top 10 customers! I LOVEEE you all :) and I appreciate every little bit you have contributed to RockerByeBaby... each and every one of you has played a special role in the growth of RockerByeBaby... Ill make it up to you all someday... ;) I do want to make it known... of the top 10... 4 of you are wholesalers... hahaha which REALLY says a lot for the rest of you ;)

Izzaqs Best "slogan" of the year...
-most said comment from a 3 year old-
mama/daddy i got BIIIIGGGG POOOPIES!!

Best Party of the year...
Our wedding, duh!
July 18th, 2009
and best "wedding party" of course as well...
*see below*


Best way to entertain ourselves on a Tuesday night in Cali:
Eating Pizza & Ice Cream while watching the Biggest Loser

Best stocking stuffer:
Pedegg *shivers* gross... but amazing...........


Best Birth Control...
Copper IUD 2 years w/ no babies and going strong, hahahaha

Best customer Photo...
This was tough... because there are SOOO many cute photos of 2009 but this new one I got from Kim @ Stoopidgerl takes the cake... I actually went out and bought more fabric the SAME DAY just so I could re-list the blanket using this photo, lol



Best & Most often heard compliment:
"My kid does not go ANYWHERE without your blanket"...
also may be substituted w/ "my kid will not sleep without your blanket" There is nothing better than hearing that ;)

Best way to save money:
Move to a state w/ no friends... no family... no car (me) or babysitter... thus forcing you to spend weeks at a time in the house cooking real meals and buying booze at wholesale from costco to be sure you dont run out...

Best way to spend money:
Move to a state w/ no friends... no family... no car (me) or babysitter... thus forcing you to spend weeks at a time in the house..... shopping on the etsy..... shit.

Best thoughtful gift of 2009:
In my wedding card - my dad taped my baby ring inside... it was the ring I was wearing as in infant when I was baptized. Im sure it was a small but sweet gesture for him... but for me it meant so much that he had kept it all these years through all the drama... I put it on my necklace chain the day I got it and havn't taken it off...

and last but not least... per zaq's request...
Best hair in 2009, haha since it changes ALL the time...
I dunno... you guys pick.
Click to zoom the photo and see em all.


All jokes aside... i appreciate each and every one of you SOO much... whether you are a blog follower... friend... family... customer... spent $5 or $500... each one of you means so much. Thanks for all of your support in 2009 and we hope to make 2010 bigger and better than ever.
Lots of Love...

4 comments:

  1. Number 6, fo sure! When you come back, I am having you get your hair did by Elyse. We will make a day of it. Then maybe I will finally get my hair did again too.

    And yeah, Pili is up there for me, too. What would we do without her? Oh yeah, our asses would have to get REAL jobs. Working at Mac Donalds or some crap like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I was gonna comment here about how super cool I thought that I was on your top ten customers (just wait till Gaurav hears about it... he'll just shake his head and say "just wait till we have kids, you'll be on top of the list, over the wholesalers!), and now I've seen Rocky & Brooke's comments and now I'm blushing madly!!!

    Thank you for the huge compliments lady! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww loved reading this....off to scope out your blankies ;)

    ReplyDelete