Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary Baby...

Wow *wipes brow* Has it really been a year already? With two kids Im sure most of you are thinking, ummm huh? But yes its true, we did things a little backwards... i think the story is supposed to go like this... first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage... our story went something like this... first comes love... then comes a baby in a baby carriage, then stress & fighting, and more love, and another baby, and a little more drama, and a couple cross country moves... and more and more and more love and THENNNN came marriage... I dunno if we just had to put each other trough the ringer first or what... But im glad we did. We got all that first 3 years of marriage crap outta the way before we even started... its just smooth sailing now, lol We know each others dreams & goals... faults & flaws... we have better communication than many couples I know (though were still not perfect, i seem to have a texting while angry issue, lol). We still snuggle in bed and he ALWAYS kisses me goodnight... and every now and then he writes me a sweet little love song... We LOOK FORWARD to spending time together because we want to... and not because we have to... and even after all our ups & downs... I love him more and more every day.  He gave me two handsome little men, (and hopefully someday one more, well - HOPEFULLY a girl, but either will do :)  And I just wanted to announce to the world how lucky I am... I always say Zaq saved me... and i still truly feel that way... so baby, heres to the next year, and the year after that... and about 50 more after that... oh, and *cheers* to a crazy weekend in vegas :) My mommy called me last month to see what our plans were. We had none, and hadn't really considered anything. Well, she mentioned meeting us in Vegas and watching the boys for the weekend... PERFECT! So today (yes two days before, lol) I booked us an awesome room @ The Hard Rock Hotel our favorite spot. I spent way too much, but its totally awesome... next time, plan ahead idiot, when i looked last month it was half that price...  Zaq had mentioned the awesomeness of the Supreme City Suite... he was right, it was awesome.

This 700-square-foot room comes with one king custom mahogany and leather sleigh beds with designer bedding. The room features a dark wood floor in the foyer and carpet in the living space as well as a desk and a digital touch-panel jukebox.
The bath area has a porcelain and marble vanity with Grohe bath fixtures, a Rainhead shower with in-shower seat and a handheld wand, and separate cast iron tubs.
Amenities include: Two 40-inch flat screen TVs, DVD player, wireless internet (for a fee),black out drapes, air conditioning, alarm clock, radio, pay-per-view movies,terry robes, minibar... 
I felt like Big Pimpin' just lookin at it...

 well - thanks to you awesome customers for keeping me so busy I said what the hell and went for it. It was only $40 more than the Paradise Towers room that we had last time.... so it was a good deal. Its a special occasion. And - we already agreed that were not getting "gifts" so why not go a little over board... Now - lets just hope the Hard Rock has some special baby making powers... lol Wish us lots of love & luck... and maybe a $50,000 jackpot would be pretty sweet :) Oh, and since its Thursdays Tunes... here's the song we all walked down the isle to at our wedding... It was oh so fun and perfect... listen to the lyrics... it was really strange when i found this song... I have always been obsessed with wishing at 11:11... I have it tattoo'd... and zaq proposed at 11:11... anyways. im rambling. just listen to it... its cute & cheezy :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary guys!!
    I'm super glad to hear you guys are gonna enjoy a great weekend and best of luck on the making babies front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and miss you guys have a great weekend and I'll be awaiting another baby when the time is right Aunt She She

    ReplyDelete